Sunday


Flickr meltdown
Originally uploaded by ♥ shhexycorin ♥

Hello Reader. Or Readers.
It has slowly dawned on me that I no longer want the commitment to this blog.
I am not very good at keeping up with it and since Summer has hit, I want to focus past my lap.
The boys and I making the best of media-free weekday mornings, and it's getting me out of the computing habit. Which is a good thing.

Not that I won't ever blog again, but perhaps you could subscribe to the feed and then and little shiny email will alert you to new posts, rather than you coming back here over and over and finding nothing fresh.

Don't think I haven't been thinking about this space, and spending more than one occasion in the moment thinking about how it would translate to a post! I just don't enjoy the little voice that nags at me when I don't update (my voice, it wouldn't be yours would it now?).

I'd rather see you all in person, or chat on the phone of you live elsewhere. This has never been a blog larger than my circle of friends, and I end up telling you the stories that lie within here anyway.
I do enjoy taking pictures though and don't expect that to change.
We'll see what happens, 'kay?

1 comment:

Elsie said...

Happy summer! I'll be looking forward to seeing pictures when you feel like posting.