Tuesday

to-e here we are again


to-e-bster
Originally uploaded by cho girl

Ok, So I tried to pick a title that wouldn't get the f o o t fetish people looking here.
I couldn't resist this picture.
Fresh from the creek, cocky rolled up hems and dirty toenails. He and the neighbor kid hunted down a gigantic crawfish and netted some minnows. Spring anyone?

*update: the crawfish didn't make the night. Not really certain as to the exact cause of it's demise, but be sure there were some tears this morning. Please send internet hugs to a sad guy.

3 comments:

Elsie said...

Oh, poor kid. Will it make him feel better if we get some baby chickens?

starrhillgirl said...

My poor tiny bf!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.