Monday

Monday, revisited.

Meanwhile, in an attempt to move that last entry down the page, Cho-girl is going to post in rapid succession. . . let's read the first entry.

Not surprisingly, Aunt Flo visited soon after my last post, and well, the World took a turn for the better! This Monday, I am productive and happy - and fairly guilt-free. Why can't I remember good 'ol Flo? She has been sneaky - over the past year, my usual signs of her arrival have dissipated. I shouldn't complain, I know. But I used to count on a slight ache in my knee moments before her arrival, and well, I didn't get that until a few days into it. Not to mention that random screeching and lashing out at people. looking. at. me. Weird. But hey, I knew where my Diva cup was, and well, there you go. I won't post a link for you. I am sure that there isn't anyone who wants to hear about my cycle, or it's apparati. But you can always ask if you're curious.
SOOOOO
ANYway.

It snowed! I think most of my readers are also living in my town, but hey. Maybe it's news to someone?

After going to work for a pleasantly and ridiculously short amount of time, I came home, slowly, through the snow.
And. made. coffee.
I got a new latte mug from Etsy. I thought of it as spreading the good karma around so folks will buy some of my things! Is it karma if you force it? I wanted a ceramic mug that would fit in my car cupholder too. Since I drive an automatic, it wasn't necessary to have a lid. Is that askin' for trouble?
But I couldn't decide, so I got two. And only one fits in the car. But, I love 'em both, and I am going to post my current matched set of handled latte mugs (with coasters! if I can find them!) on Freecycle, so I will come out with less mugs in the end. I win!
But you know, the ceramic gets hot as hell, so now I need a coozy to keepy my fingers from harm. I don't subscribe to the tenet that if it's too hot to hold, it's too hot to drink.
Here is my winter morning latte with a giant foamy nipple/crescent/whatever.






1 comment:

starrhillgirl said...

Pretty! I'd ask about your period apparati, but I already know! Ha.