Friday

um . . .


So I thought I was totally punk rock when I dyed my hair pinkish purple a few weeks back. Loved it, and it's subtlety. But was a bit bummed the color didn't last very well. I learned I could remedy that by bleaching my hair before coloring it again.
Now you know what I was up to today. Bleached my hair. Hmm, pretty stark blonde, and added the "lilac". After the shock of just how purple "lilac" could be on bleached hair, I adding some Bubblegum Pink, and then added some more lilac, then bleaching out more strands . . . you get the picture. I have a good case of prune-y fingers from all the washing and rinsing. But I think I've settled on a good color, albeit, um, very noticeable.
And clean. My hair is so clean. . .

3 comments:

starrhillgirl said...

I want to see!

And.

Who is going to start the popcorn meme?

becca said...

Um, I guess I am!
http://cho-girl.blogspot.com/2007/09/popcorn-popcorn-popcorn.html

Unknown said...

A picture please.
Also how come everyone writes "the" like this.."teh". Is it a mistake or code? Lemme see yer hair.