Friday

Friday Meme

Becca likes to dance and do gymnastics
Becca likes to play in corrugated boxes
Becca likes to draw
Becca likes to say she's adopted
Becca likes to lay back on the beat

Do you get the idea? You type in "(your name) likes to" -with the quotes!- in the search engine of your choice. My choice.
And then copy the first 5 or so responses.
Hilarity! And so accurate!

And for more anonymity, you could try your alias, or initials. . .
B* likes to study quantum physics
B* likes to comment
B* likes to focus on materialism
B* likes to brag on admissions tours
B* likes to use the term “medication management”

7 comments:

Gibson's Chaos said...

molly likes to... eat dog biscuits, go for walks and is accustomed to using a head halter, put her feet up on people when greeting them, play fetch, and last but not least wear mini skirts. Just thought I should catch you up on what I like to do.

becca said...

See? Amazingly accurate! Teh Internets knows all!

Elsie said...

I posted!

i.d.a. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
i.d.a. said...

www.idamontessori.blogspot.com

i.d.a. said...

I love it when you play in corrugated boxes.

And, I messed up my blog address YET again. Rather than mysteriously deleting the comment, I will explain here and retype:

idamontessori.blogspot.com

My sentences were long.

susangirl1 said...

Susan likes to work in her yard and garden, read, fish and play the slots.
Susan likes to take photos wherever she goes.
Susan likes to tole paint.
Susan likes to spend time at the family.
Susan likes to shoot.